1. Pre-dry hair using the medium speed and medium heat setting on the Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer, and the Gentle air attachment. Drying your hair in advance will save on styling time.
2. When almost dry, section off your hair using a paddle brush or a comb and attach the Smoothing nozzle attachment to the Supersonic™ for ultimate precision during the styling process.
3. Starting with the fringe, wrap hair around the round brush from underneath and position the hair dryer above, aiming downwards – holding until completely dry. This will result in a rounded fringe when the brush is released.
4. To create low-maintenance curls, wrap a section of your hair around the brush in an upwards direction and direct the smoothing nozzle at the wound hair, holding for a few seconds to let the heat set the style. Repeat this step again but this time, wrap the hair around the brush in the opposite direction. Gently unravel the hair from the round brush each time and watch the curls unfold.
5. For best results, apply some hairspray or styling serum to your newly created waves to keep them intact all day long.