PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
- The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States Copyright Law and international treaties. All content, graphics, code and software used on or incorporated into this Site and the arrangement or integration of all such content, graphics, code and software, are subject to copyrights held by or licensed to Dyson and all rights thereto are specifically reserved. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Dyson. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only; provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. You also may not, without Dyson’s written permission, "mirror" any material contained on this Site on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Dyson Direct Inc. and dyson.com, as well as other Dyson logos, marks, trade names, page headers, graphics, buttons, images and other content on this website, are subject to trade mark, service mark, copyright and or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or licenses held by Dyson. Other trade marks, product names and company names or logos used on this website are the property of their respective owners. Except as expressly authorized, the use or misuse of any trademarks, trade names, logos, images, graphics or content from this Site is strictly prohibited.
- Dyson does not guarantee that the information contained in this Site will not contain errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to price or to product description or availability. Dyson therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information on this Site at any time without prior notice and further reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders containing any error, inaccuracy or omission, whether or not the order has been submitted, confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged.
- This Site, and any information or content on this Site, are provided "as is, where is." Dyson makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this Site or content or information available on or through this Site. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL DYSON, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, TO YOU OR ANY PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF DYSON OR A DYSON AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY AND ALL COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Dyson is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions.
- Dyson does not make any representations or warranties about any Web site you may access through this Site. Any such Web site is independent from Dyson and Dyson has no control over, or responsibility with respect to, the information provided or activities undertaken by any such Web site. A link between this Site and another Web site does not mean that Dyson endorses that Web site.
- Information on this Site includes descriptions of products and services available in the continental United States of America only. This website is intended for use by residents of the United States of America only and Dyson makes no representation that the content of this Site is applicable or appropriate for use in other countries. Dyson makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. This Site is controlled and operated by Dyson from its offices within the United States.
- ARBITRATION NOTICE: UNLESS YOU OPT OUT OF ARBITRATION WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE DATE YOU FIRST ACCESS THE SITE BY FOLLOWING THE OPT-OUT PROCEDURE SPECIFIED IN THE “ARBITRATION” SECTION BELOW, AND EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DISPUTES DESCRIBED IN THE “ARBITRATION” SECTION BELOW, YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND DYSON WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
- Dyson Direct, Inc. generally does not pre-screen, verify or edit the content posted by users to this Web Site. However, Dyson Direct, Inc. and its agents reserve the right to do so and investigate any violation of these Terms and Conditions and to take appropriate remedial action. Dyson Direct, Inc. has absolute discretion to enforce these Terms and Conditions, including, but not limited to, warning users of violations, disabling or suspending access, deleting, screening or editing any content, or prohibiting any behavior that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, or which is otherwise inappropriate for this Web Site. Deliberate attempts by users or someone on their behalf to evade or circumvent their suspension or termination of rights to post content to this Web Site violates these Terms and Conditions, constitutes an unlawful trespass to Dyson Direct, Inc.'s equipment and systems, and may result in legal action.
- Dyson Direct, Inc. and its affiliates also may release information concerning you and the content posted by you when Dyson Direct, Inc. believes release is appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce or apply these Terms and Conditions; and to protect Dyson Direct, Inc.'s or its affiliates' rights or property, or to protect Dyson Direct, Inc.'s users from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of content posting features; or if Dyson Direct, Inc. reasonably believes that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure of communications or justifies disclosure of records.
Agreement to Arbitrate
- Agreement to Arbitrate: You and Dyson agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof or the use of the Site or Content (collectively, “Disputes”) will be settled by binding arbitration, except that each party retains the right: (i) to bring an individual action in small claims court and (ii) to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a party’s copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property rights (the action described in the foregoing clause (ii), an “IP Protection Action”). Without limiting the preceding sentence, you will also have the right to litigate any other Dispute if you provide Dyson with written notice of your desire to do so by regular mail at Dyson, Inc., Attn: Legal Americas Dept., 1330 West Fulton Street, 5th Floor, Chicago, IL 60607 within thirty (30) days following the date you first access the Site (such notice, an “Arbitration Opt-out Notice”). If you don’t provide Dyson with an Arbitration Opt-out Notice within the thirty (30) day period, you will be deemed to have knowingly and intentionally waived your right to litigate any Dispute except as expressly set forth in clauses (i) and (ii) above. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any IP Protection Action or, if you timely provide Dyson with an Arbitration Opt-out Notice, will be the state and federal courts located in the Northern District of California and each of the parties hereto waives any objection to jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Unless you timely provide Dyson with an Arbitration Opt-out Notice, you acknowledge and agree that you and Dyson are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class action or representative proceeding. Further, unless both you and Dyson otherwise agree in writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of any class or representative proceeding. If this specific paragraph is held unenforceable, then the entirety of this “Dispute Resolution” section will be deemed void. Except as provided in the preceding sentence, this “Dispute Resolution” section will survive any termination of these Terms.
- Arbitration Rules: The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified by this “Dispute Resolution” section. (The AAA Rules are available at www.adr.org/arb_med.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this Section.
- Arbitration Process: A party who desires to initiate arbitration must provide the other party with a written Demand for Arbitration as specified in the AAA Rules. (The AAA provides a general Demand for Arbitration and a separate Demand for Arbitration for California residents.) The arbitrator will be either a retired judge or an attorney licensed to practice law and will be selected by the parties from the AAA’s roster of arbitrators. If the parties are unable to agree upon an arbitrator within seven (7) days of delivery of the Demand for Arbitration, then the AAA will appoint the arbitrator in accordance with the AAA Rules.
- Arbitration Location and Procedure: Unless you and Dyson otherwise agree, the arbitration will be conducted in the county where you reside. If your claim does not exceed $10,000, then the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of the documents that you and Dyson submit to the arbitrator, unless you request a hearing or the arbitrator determines that a hearing is necessary. If your claim exceeds $10,000, your right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules. Subject to the AAA Rules, the arbitrator will have the discretion to direct a reasonable exchange of information by the parties, consistent with the expedited nature of the arbitration.
- Arbitrator’s Decision: The arbitrator will render an award within the time frame specified in the AAA Rules. The arbitrator’s decision will include the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator based the award. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator’s award of damages must be consistent with the terms of the “Limitation of Liability” section above as to the types and amounts of damages for which a party may be held liable. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the claimant and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by the claimant’s individual claim. If you prevail in arbitration you will be entitled to an award of attorneys’ fees and expenses, to the extent provided under applicable law. Dyson will not seek, and hereby waives all rights it may have under applicable law to recover, attorneys’ fees and expenses if it prevails in arbitration.
- Fees: Your responsibility to pay any AAA filing, administrative and arbitrator fees will be solely as set forth in the AAA Rules. However, if your claim for damages does not exceed $75,000, Dyson will pay all such fees unless the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in your Demand for Arbitration was frivolous or was brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)).
- Changes: Notwithstanding the provisions describing changes to these Terms above, if Dyson changes this “Dispute Resolution” section after the date you first accessed the Site (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms), you may reject any such change by sending us written notice (including by email to www.Dyson.com) within 30 days of the date such change became effective, as indicated in the “Last Updated” date above or, if applicable, in the date of Dyson’s email to you notifying you of such change. By rejecting any change, you are agreeing that you will arbitrate any Dispute between you and Dyson in accordance with the provisions of this “Dispute Resolution” section as of the date you first accessed the Site (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms).
Purchasing from the website
- If you wish to purchase goods from the Dyson Direct Inc. Store please follow the instructions provided in the Store section of this Web Site.
- Your electronic or telephone order is an offer to buy from Dyson. Dyson reserves the right not to accept an order at its sole discretion.
- Once you have submitted an order, you will receive an automatic e-mail confirming the details of your order (name, address, product ordered, price, etc.). Such e-mail is a confirmation that the order has been received by Dyson and does not constitute acceptance of your order. Dyson reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason, regardless of whether your order has been confirmed or your credit card has been charged. If your order is declined or cancelled after your credit card has been charged for the purchase, we will promptly issue a credit to your card.
- Payment for the goods you order must be made by American Express, MasterCard, Visa credit card, PayPal or Amazon Pay. If your payment is rejected by the card issuer your order will not be dispatched. Payment is made at your own risk.
- The prices and availability of the goods displayed on this Web site are subject to change without notice.
- The ownership of the ordered goods will only pass following payment in full.
- Sales tax is charged only when the person ordering the goods is a resident of the state of Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, the state of Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
- Orders will only be accepted from and dispatched to addresses within the continental United States.
- Dyson cannot currently deliver products to Canada or any other country outside of the United States. Vacuums can not be delivered to a PO Box address.
- Dyson reserves the right to deny sales under any promotion it shall offer from time to time in its sole discretion.
Reviews, Comments, Communications, and Other Content
- Dyson Direct, Inc. may occasionally allow users to this Web Site to post content, which may include reviews, comments, photos, videos and other content. By posting content, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content (including text, links, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information) that:
- i. is not consistent with the permissible uses outlined by these Terms and Conditions, including, but not limited to, content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, vulgar, profane, sexually explicit, obscene, racially or ethnically offensive or otherwise objectionable;
- ii. infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- iii. constitutes commercial solicitation, political campaigning, or advertising or promotion, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation. Links that connect to commercial websites will not be considered unauthorized solicitations unless the link or the website content appears to be intended as a means of solicitation as determined by Dyson Direct, Inc. in its sole discretion;
- iv. contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other computer code or files that are designed to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software or hardware;
- v. provides any non-public information about Dyson Direct, Inc. or any of its affiliates or any other company or person without the proper authorization to do so. This includes providing the names, addresses and extension numbers of employees of Dyson Direct, Inc. or any of its affiliates and other Web site users;
- vi. intentionally interferes with the operation of this Web Site, without limitation, mail or "post" bombing, news bombing, other flooding techniques, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks, or attempts to avoid messaging blocking;
- vii. impersonates any person or entity, including an employee of Dyson Direct, Inc. or any of its affiliated entities, or otherwise misrepresents the origin of content;
viii. attacks or insults another Web site user or Web site manager; or
- ix. suggests or encourages illegal activity.
- x. If you do post content or submit material, and unless Dyson Direct, Inc. indicates otherwise, you grant Dyson Direct, Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Dyson Direct, Inc. and its affiliates and its and their sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Dyson Direct, Inc. and its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. Dyson Direct, Inc. has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Dyson Direct, Inc. takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Price Match Promise
Price Match Promise
Be confident that you're getting the best price on Dyson.com. If within 30 days of purchase you should find the same model currently advertised at a lower price by an authorized US Dyson retailer or by Dyson on a third party marketplace site, we'll refund you the difference if the below details are satisfied. Visit dyson.com/pricematch, chat, or contact our Customer Service team at 1-866-664-9004 to get started. Here are the details you'll need to know:
- Product must be the exact same model number as it appears on Dyson.com and in stock.
- Proof of advertised price by an authorized dealer is required (Copy of Flyer or Website URL. Advertised price must be the listed price; membership/loyalty, promo code entries or like discounts are not eligible for price matching).
- Authorized new product dealers are limited to Best Buy, Costco, Bed Bath & Beyond, Home Depot, Lowes, QVC, Sam's Club, and Target. Authorized refurbished product dealers are limited to Nordstrom Rack, Woot and Zulily. Excludes third party marketplace sellers other than Dyson.
- Product must be new and in original packaging. It cannot be used, damaged, returned, open box, "close out", "clearance" or a demonstrator product.
- Product price must not be lower due to an advertising error or misprint.
- Hair Care products, which includes Dyson Supersonic, Dyson Airwrap, and Dyson Corrale, are not eligible for price matching.
- Lower price will not be honored if the result of a violation of a Dyson unilateral advertising or pricing policy or if doing so would result in a violation of a Dyson policy.
Dyson reserves the right to rescind this offer at any time and/or modify these terms and conditions as needed.
This is an exclusive offer available only for Dyson registered owners. This offer cannot be transferred or shared. Offer does not apply to and may not be used in conjunction with any other offers, sales, coupons, and promotions, with the exception of free/discounted tool, filter, or accessory offers, which may be combined with this offer; however no additional discount will be applied to any discounted tool, filter, or accessory. Offer only valid on Dyson.com, Dyson Demo Stores and through the Dyson Helpline. Offer only available from 9:01 am CST December 13, 2021 and 11:59 pm CST January 23, 2022. Qualifying customers will receive 20% off the full price of select, in-stock cordless stick vacuums, upright vacuums, canister vacuums, and air purifiers. Limit of one (1) 20% off discount per customer. Additional purchases not eligible for discount. Offer only valid while supplies last and does not apply to prior purchases. Offer only valid for end-user customers and does not apply to purchases by distributors, resellers, retailers, or other parties. At this time, this offer excludes Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryers, Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer Professional edition, Dyson Airwrap™ stylers, Dyson Corrale™ straighteners, Dyson V15 Detect™ vacuums, Dyson Outsize Absolute+ vacuums, Dyson Micro 1.5kg vacuums, Dyson Humdinger vacuums, Dyson Purifier Cool, Dyson Purifier Cool Formaldehyde, Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool, Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool Formaldehyde, Dyson Purifier Humidify+Cool Formaldehyde™ PH04, Dyson Purifier Humidify+Cool PH03, Dyson lighting, Dyson Airblade™ hand dryers, or Dyson engineered tools, parts, accessories, and refurbished machines. Dyson reserves the right to withdraw, amend or otherwise modify this offer at any time without notice.