We recommend replacing your air purifier filter every 12 months. That's because over time, filters can get clogged with pollutants, and even let unpleasant odors back into the room.
Replacement air purifier filters
High-performance filters. Only from Dyson.
Dyson air purifier filters have been developed by the same engineers who make Dyson machines. Made from borosilicate microfibers pleated hundreds of times, they capture particles as small as allergens and viruses. And because they’re fully sealed, our filters trap pollutants, rather than leaking them back into the room.
Combi 360° Glass HEPA and Activated Carbon Air Purifier Filter
- Dyson Pure Humidify+Cool Cryptomic™ PH04 purifying humidifying fan
- Dyson Pure Humidify+Cool™ PH03 purifying humidifying fan
- Dyson Purifier Humidify+Cool™ Autoreact PH3A purifying humidifying fan
- Dyson Pure Humidify+Cool Cryptomic™ PH02 purifying humidifying fan
- Dyson Pure Humidify+Cool™ PH01 purifying humidifying fan
- Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool Formaldehyde HP09
- Dyson Purifier Cool Formaldehyde TP09
- Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool HP07
- Dyson Purifier Cool TP07
- Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Cryptomic™ HP06 purifying heater + fan
- Dyson Pure Cool Cryptomic™ TP06 purifying humidifying fan
- Dyson Pure Hot+Cool™ HP04 purifying heater + fan
- Dyson Pure Cool™ TP04 purifying tower fan
- Dyson Pure Cool™ TP4A purifying tower fan
- Dyson Pure Cool™ DP04 purifying desk fan
- Dyson Purifier Cool Autoreact TP7A
Covered by the Dyson warranty
Using genuine Dyson filters ensures that your machine continues to work effectively, capturing 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns from your home. Dyson filters are warranted against original defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. Filter units that must be replaced because the filter life has expired are not covered by the warranty.