We recommend replacing your air purifier filter every 12 months. That's because over time, filters can get clogged with pollutants, and even let unpleasant odors back into the room.
360 Combi Glass HEPA + Carbon air purifier filter
Replacement air purifier filter compatible with:
- Dyson Pure Humidify+Cool Cryptomic™ PH04 purifying humidifying fan
- Dyson Pure Humidify+Cool™ PH03 purifying humidifying fan
- Dyson Pure Humidify+Cool Cryptomic™ PH02 purifying humidifying fan
- Dyson Pure Humidify+Cool™ PH01 purifying humidifying fan
- Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool Formaldehyde HP09
- Dyson Purifier Cool Formaldehyde TP09
- Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool HP07
- Dyson Purifier Cool TP07
- Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Cryptomic™ HP06 purifying heater + fan
- Dyson Pure Cool Cryptomic™ TP06
- Dyson Pure Hot+Cool™ HP04 purifying heater + fan
- Dyson Pure Cool™ TP04 purifying tower fan
- Dyson Pure Cool™ DP04 purifying desk fan
Replacement filters, engineered for your machine
Dyson filtration systems have been developed by the same engineers who make Dyson machines. Using Dyson Genuine replacement filters ensures a 360° sealed filtration system, HEPA standard and proper functioning of the machine.
How to change your filters
Watch the video, or follow the step-by-step guide in your user manual. Before changing your filter, always switch off and unplug your machine.
Not the filter you're looking for?
Covered by the Dyson warranty
Using genuine Dyson filters ensures that your machine continues to work effectively, capturing 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns from your home. Dyson filters are warranted against original defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. Filter units that must be replaced because the filter life has expired are not covered by the warranty.