How to use your Airwrap Styler
Curl. Wave. Smooth. Dry.
See how to achieve your perfect look, with step-by-step styling guides.
Curl and wave
See how to create perfect curls and waves, with barrels engineered for your hair type and style.
Six steps to curl retention
- Start with damp-to-touch, towel-dried hair.
- Use the 1.2" or 1.6" Airwrap™ barrels.
- Use high heat and airflow.
- Hold for 15 seconds, or until hair is completely dry before you turn the machine off.
- Set curl with the cold shot for 5-10 seconds.
- Add styling product such as hairspray to maximize curl longevity.
Smooth and volumize
See how to achieve a smoother style or create more body, with specialized brushes for different hair.
First-generation Dyson Airwrap™ styler Complete Nickel/Fuchsia
Choose your model
Expert guides on the MyDyson™ app▴
From quick-start and how-to guides to understanding different modes and screens. All tailored to you and your machines.
Buy direct from the people who made it
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.