Commercial fixtures for hotels
Working together, Dyson machines can help improve the experiences of your guests. From light levels, to air treatment, to hair care and washroom hygiene, every detail can affect your guests' comfort and wellbeing. It's these details that Dyson machines are engineered to address.
Five star style experience
Sleek, balanced and powerful, with intelligent heat control to protect hair's shine. The Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer is used by some of the world's top stylists and salons.
For a good book – or the perfect ambience
With glare control and touch-sensitive dimming, guests can adjust their light to suit their needs and mood. And create a relaxed environment.
Cleaner, purified air for your guests
Air Multiplier™ technology that purifies the air can enhance hotel comfort and enable guests to create their preferred conditions. Night time mode uses the machine’s quietest settings, and a dimmed screen. For a comfortable night’s sleep.
Hand dryers that enhance your washroom experience
Dyson Airblade™ hand dryers give you the perfect combination of technology and design. Acoustically engineered to cause minimal disruption to your guests.
Versatile cord-free cleaning
For quick, convenient front-of-house cleans or bigger, fuller cleans, Dyson vacuums are engineered with powerful suction and cordless versatility.
Fastest drying.¹ No extreme heat. Engineered for different hair types
- Intelligent heat control protects hair from heat damage
- Low noise level
- Dimensions: H 11.3 in (288 mm) x W 3.0 in (77 mm) x D 3.8 in (98 mm)
Purifies the whole room³ and cools you with powerful circulation. Designed for business.
- Detects and destroys formaldehyde, continuously⁴
- Fully sealed to HEPA H13 standard⁵
- Dimensions H 41.34 in (1050 mm) x L 8.87 in (220 mm) x W 8.87 in (220 mm)
Why choose Dyson for business
- 1 Fastest drying as tested on real hair by an external lab against the hair dryer market.
- 2 Thermal damage measured by hair strength, when creating an equivalent hair style. Tested on Corrale with flexing plates vs Corrale with solid plates.
- 3 Particle challenge by DEHS oil specified in EN1822 within a chamber specified in ASTM F3150. Tested in Max Mode at IBR US, for whole machine efficiency above 99.95%.
- 4 Third party full machine testing based on GB/T 18801-2015 formaldehyde cumulative clean mass testing with continuous injection until plateau of formaldehyde CADR is achieved. Results may vary in practice.
- 5 We challenged our purifier with airborne influenza A (H1N1 virus) at an independent lab. After 60 minutes in the chamber, at maximum fan speed, the airborne virus was reduced by 99%. Real-life efficacy may vary.