Pet grooming kit
Dyson-engineered accessories to groom medium- and long-haired pets
Dyson Gen5Outsize™ vacuums
Dyson Gen5Detect™ vacuums
Dyson V15 Detect™ vacuums
Dyson V12 Detect Slim™ vacuums
Dyson Outsize™ vacuums
Dyson Digital Slim™ vacuums
Dyson V11™ vacuums
Dyson Cyclone V10™ vacuums
Dyson V8™ vacuums
Dyson V7™ vacuums
Pet grooming kit for Dyson cordless vacuums
Suitable for pets with medium and long hair. The Pet groom tool sucks loose hairs directly into the bin – so they don’t drop around your home.
Groom. Suck. Gone.
Dyson’s Pet groom tool is acoustically engineered to make grooming more peaceful for your pet. You can also use the tool without the vacuum on, and then step away to suck up the hair.
For medium- and long-haired pets
The Pet groom tool can be used on any pet that you already groom using a standard grooming slicker brush.
Release your thumb to retract the bristles. The vacuum sucks tangled hair straight into the bin.
364 slicker bristles are angled at a 35-degree flex to an upright position as you brush, penetrating deep to grab loose hairs.
Extension hose for comfortable grooming
Includes the quick-release adaptor and extension hose to add over 3 feet of flexible reach to your Dyson cordless vacuum.
Learn how to use the Pet grooming kit
This how-to video provides helpful tips on how to use the Pet grooming kit and make it a positive experience for you and your pet
Is the Pet groom tool right for you and your pet?
- My pet has medium or long hair.
- My pet does not have a wool coat (for example, dog breeds with wool coats include Poodle, Bichon Frise and Puli).
- My pet is considered an adult.
- I already use a slicker brush to groom my pet.
- I already own a Dyson vacuum and my pet isn’t disturbed by it.
- I have someone who can help me groom my pet, if needed.
- If I’m still not 100% sure the Pet groom tool is right for me and my pet, I’ll talk to my veterinarian or Dog Groomer before purchasing.