Dyson technology for education
Engineered to improve learning environments. From light levels to hygiene and air quality, every detail can affect students' wellbeing, ability to concentrate and overall study experience.
Hygienic hand drying with low environment impact.
The fastest, hygienic hand dryers.¹ Dry hands hygienically, quickly and with low running costs, reduce carbon emissions.²
Efficient lighting for learning and studying spaces
The right light levels can aid task performance.³ Dyson lighting is engineered to support well-being and task performance, with custom-engineered optics and Heat Pipe technology that protects light quality for up to 60 years.⁴
Cleaner air for your students
Indoor air pollution can be up to 5X worse than outdoors.⁵ Air multiplier™ technology that purifies the air can enhance comfort and enable students to create their preferred learning conditions.
Airblade™ hand drying technology in a tap. 3 models available.
• Dry time: 14 seconds⁶
• Noise level: 80dB
• Rated power: 1,000W
• Dimensions: W 11.94 in (303 mm) x D 12.25 in (312 mm)
Dyson Airblade Wash+Dry short
Dyson Lightcycle™ desk light. Automatically simulates properties of natural daylight. Designed to help reduce eye strain.
• Heat Pipe technology maintains LED brightness for 60 years⁴
• Helps improve visual performance
• 3 Axis Glide™ motion puts light precisely where you need it
• Bubble Optic lens displays color very close to daylight
• Dimensions: H 27.7 in (703 mm) x W 27.6 in (702 mm) x D 7.5 in (190 mm)
Automatically purifies, heats and cools you
• Whole-room purifying fan heater
• Heats in winter, cools you in summer. Purifies all year round.
• Senses and displays real-time air quality⁷
• Captures allergens, pollutants and gases
• Dimensions: H 30.1 in (764 mm) x W 8.1 in (205 mm) x D 9.8 in (248 mm)
Why choose Dyson for business
- 1 Dry time and energy consumption calculated for Max mode. Dry time was determined using Dyson test method 769 based on NSF P335 to a measurement of 0.1 g residual moisture.
- 2 For calculations visit www.dyson.com/calcs
- 3 As per the Illuminating Engineering Society's (IES) The Lighting Handbook, Tenth Edition: Reference and Application, Publisher: Illuminating Engineering Society; 10 edition (July 30, 2011).
- 4 Calculated lifetime based on LED L70.
- 5 US Environmental Protection Agency
- 6 Dry time was determined using Dyson test method 769 based on NSF P335 to a measurement of 0.1g residual moisture.
- 7 PM 2.5, PM 10, VOCs, NO₂.