Washing the filters
Turn power off and unplug the machine.
Step 1 - Removing filter A
- Remove the clear bin from the machine by pressing the cyclone release catch as shown.
- To remove Filter A lift the release catch to remove the filter from the machine as shown below.
Step 2 - Removing filter B
- To remove Filter B recline the machine on its back and turn the central locking dial on the outer cover of the ball counter clockwise until the cover is released.
- Lift off the cover and turn the filter one-quarter counter clockwise to release.
Step 3 - Washing the filters
- Wash both filters in cold water only (please do not use detergent, do not wash in a dishwasher or washing machine).
- Repeat the steps shown below until the water runs clear.
- Filter B should be rinsed and tapped out until the water runs clear, then tapped out again to ensure all excess water is removed. This will normally require up to 10 rinses.
Step 4 - Drying the filters
- Ensure you lay Filter A Horizontally to dry.
- Leave the filter to dry in a warm place for 24 hours, until completely dry.
NB: Do not dry the filter in a tumble dryer, microwave or near a naked flame.
Step 5 - Replacing the filters
- When the filters are completely dry replace Filter A back into the cyclone.
- To refit Filter B, push the filter into the ball housing and secure the filter by turning it one quarter-turn clockwise.
- When refitting the outer cover of the ball, keep turning the central locking dial clockwise until it clicks.
Test the machine.
Has this resolved the problem?