Check the brushbar
Turn power off and unplug the machine.
Step 1 - Removing the cleaner head
- Lay the machine on its back.
- Pull the red release catch away from the cleaner head and remove the cleaner head as shown below.
Step 2 - Opening the soleplate
- Place the cleaner head on a flat surface, brush side down.
- Pivot the two red levers up and out towards the end of the cleaner head until they click.
- Hinge the soleplate open.
Step 3 - Clearing the brushbar
NB: Beware of sharp objects when clearing obstructions.
- Clear any hair or debris from the brushbar and cleaner head.
Step 4 - Refitting the soleplate and cleaner head
- Hinge the soleplate closed and pivot both levers back into position so they are flush with the surface of the cleaner head.
- Fit the cleaner head back onto the connections as shown below.
- Push firmly until the cleaner head clicks into place and the red latch engages.