Assembling your Dyson machine
To assemble the wand and hose
- Attach the cleaner head onto the base of the machine ensuring the electrical pins are aligned, as shown below.
- Attach the wand handle by sliding it on to the top of the machine until it 'clicks' into place.
- Ensure the hose is straight. Press the red button on the hose.
- Slide the end of the wand down into the hose and onto the handle to secure.
Attaching the accessory tools
- Remove the bin and cyclone assembly.
- Fit the tool holder onto the side of the machine ensuring that it 'clicks' into place.
- Attach the combination tool.
- Attach the stair tool.
Did you find this useful?