Check the mini turbine head step 2
- Remove each side of the brushbar by sliding each half out from the sides of the mini turbine head.
- Clear any thread and debris.
- Check both of the metal shafts for blockages and ensure that they rotate freely by hand.
- Inspect the duct behind the brushbar, on the underside of the Mini turbine head for blockages and, if necessary, remove the obstruction.
- Check the outside surface of the plunger for fluff and debris and remove if necessary.
When replacing the brushbars please ensure that both of the arrows on the brushbars are pointing in the same direction, towards the rear of the tool.
Has this resolved the problem?